Online Drawing Rules
- The contest is open to everyone who registers to receive the Gutshot
eNewsletter. This contest is open to everyone in the international community.
- To enter, you must provide a valid e-mail address when you register
to receive the Gutshot eNewsletter.
- We respect your privacy and will never distribute your e-mail address
to anyone else.
- Once you register, your name will be placed in a hat (or other suitable
container) and be drawn at random. The selected name is the winner for
that particular drawing.
- The drawing will be conducted around the 15th of the last month of
each quarter of the year.
- Winners will then be contacted by e-mail. If the winner does not respond
by the end of the month (about 15 days), that drawing is void and another
name will be drawn. This process will continue until a winner is selected.
- Upon confirmed contact, the winner shall provide a valid mailing
address so we can ship the prize.
- Gutshot is not responsible for lost or damaged prizes if the winner
does not provide accurate mailing information.
- Limit one entry per person per household.
- Limit one winner per household per duration of contest.
- Taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Cash may not be substituted for the prize.
- Rules are subject to change without notice or remedy.
- Contest may be terminated without notice.
- Decisions of the Gutshot judges are final and may not be disputed.
- If, for whatever reason, you choose to seek legal remedy to this contest,
- That ALL court proceedings shall be conducted in Harris County,
- Lawyer Fees, Court Costs, and Punitive Damages may NOT be sought
in ANY legal action filed against Hawgleg Publishing, yet Hawgleg
Publishing reserves the right to seek such damages and awards from
- That by participating in this contest you willingly and knowingly
relinquish ALL rights to legal remedy against Hawgleg Publishing,
its founders, co-founders, employees, associates, and volunteers.
< < Back to Online Drawing Page